Eligibility & Admissions Procedure
Pune Institute of Applied Technology (PIAT) is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education (MSBTE).
PIAT, one of the leading Interior Designing Institution in Pune offers various courses in the field of Interior Designing after S.S.C.. The goal of Pune Institute of Applied Technology (PIAT) is to provide excellent facilities and specialized training for the students and professionals in the field of Interior Designing & Decoration a contemporary, vibrant and interesting field that offers several dimensions and perspectives.
Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education (MSBTE) approved course
|Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration (DIDD)||2 years full time|
Eligibility : Any candidate who has successfully completed 10th level of schooling from a statutory board, that is SSC or equivalent from any stream of subject is eligible for admission. Those who have appeared for 10th Examination & waiting for the result can also apply for provisional admission & admission confirmation is subject to clearance of 10th / SSC during same academic year.
For more information call on:020- 24325554 /020-2433025 / 08956932416 / 09881490036 / 09850811996
The prospectus and admission form can be availed from admin office at Rs 500/- by cash or Rs 500/- by DD. If required by post. Demand Draft should be in the name of "Suryadatta Education Foundation", payable at Pune. The admission form can also be downloaded from http://www.sgipiat.org/Downloads.aspx
• Application form is to be filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting using ballpoint pen and countersigned as surety by the parents / guardians.
• It will be the responsibility of the candidate / parents to submit proper documents on the stipulated date.
• Any attempt to submit false documents, will lead to cancellation of the admission by the competent authorities of the Institute / College. If required / deemed fit, even criminal proceedings may be initiated by the management.
• Mark sheet and School leaving / College leaving certificate of Class X / Class XII and Graduation (wherever applicable) will have to be submitted in original.
• Original birth certificate / school leaving /college leaving (Nationality proof )is mandatory.
• Attested Xerox / Photocopies of other certificates will be acceptable in case of autonomous course only
• Management reserves the right or refusal to admission.
• All Admissions are confirmed subject to the candidate fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility criteria as decided by the competent authorities and payment of requisite fees.
• Fulfilling the eligibility criteria in itself does not assure admission to a course. The final decision to admit rest with the Institute / College.
• Fees for DIDD course for the A.Y 2018-19 is Rs.60,000 with value added module
• Fees once paid will be refundable as per the norms of the competent authority only.
• Fees is payable by D.D. / Bank Transfer / Card Swipe only.
• Full fees are to be paid before joining the Institute. Once registration for admission is done, change of course / transfer will not be allowed under any circumstances.
• Once admission is confirmed and course has commenced, you are liable to pay the entire course fee as per the schedule given to you. In case of delay, late fees as applicable shall be charged.
Admission:• Prospectus, Admission Form can be obtained by sending DD of 'Rs. 500 drawn in favor of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” payable at Pune and send it to us.
• Admission form can be filled online / downloaded from our website : www.sgipiat.org / www.suryadatta.org. Duly filled in admission form should be sent along with relevant documents & DD of ' Rs. 60,000/- drawn in favour of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” payable at Pune.
• Where ever DD is to be sent it can be substituted by cash/payment through bank to our IDBI Bank, SadashivPeth, Pune Branch, Account Number : 49010010201015 IFSC CODE - IBKL0000490.